Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 14, 2018
This was such a nice set! What a wonderful gift it would make. I took it to my office for everyone there to share. So many very fancy cookies and packs of flavored coffee. Everything is delicious
on December 6, 2015
It's not an awful product. If you go based on the picture, you will be very disappointed. However, if you read the actual description.. it's pretty much exactly it. The box is cheap cardboard, and I would never gift it to someone. I actually had to go out and buy a wicker basket with a cellophane bag to make this look presentable. For the price, it was not worth it. This is a $20 gift tops.
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom on her Bday. She absolutely loved it. Said the coffee was great, and really enjoyed the snack items as well.

My only issue with this is they say "This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift box is ready to give in a coffee-themed box with lid." and the image looks like it's a nice gift box. Incorrect, the box is cardboard, and while this isn't necessarily a big deal, it is worth mentioning. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be something she could reuse.
on May 12, 2012
Im in the Navy and live far away from home, I bought this as a Birthday/Mothers Day gift for my mom this year, I had it shipped straight to her gift wrapped and all. She absolutely loves it. She said the flavors of all the goodies so far are great. Delivered in 6 days with the free shipping. Great gift for coffee lovers.
on October 22, 2015
A gift for my coffee~loving mom! She has had so much fun with the different tastes, she calls me every day to tell me how much she loves the flavors. This is a perfect gift for Coffee Lovers!
on May 11, 2012
I ordered this for my mother for a Mothers day gift. She just notified me that she just got it and LOVES it! She immediately made a cup of coffee and said it is wonderful and delicious with the cookies that came in there. She also is very excited that the items matched her kitchen decor ( which I already knew lol ). Thank you so very much for your excellent services and I will be ordering gifts from you in the future most definitely! The estimated delivery said it would be there on a specific day ( I forget at the moment) but it came earlier than expected which is wonderful!
To all of you who are thinking about buying this for you or as a gift I HIGHLY recommend this or another item this company has for sale!! A++
on September 19, 2014
Very disappointed. Advertised for coffee lovers. Gave this as a gift. When opened there was only four small packs of coffee and about 6-7 packs of cookies and candy with coffee names. Expensive and very deceiving. This is what I would call false advertising.d
on January 15, 2016
Excellent gift basket. Lovely
on April 9, 2012
My mother loved this! She was gushing in excitement. Said it was the best gift! Only reason it got 4 stars is because if I didn't tell her it was from me she wouldn't have known. Her note which is clearly marked on my receipt didn't make it with her package.
on April 19, 2014
I got this for my mom for her birthday. It was a big hit! The box is very nice and filled to the top with goodies. The goodies she got were not what was shown but it was even better! She received it with a java wafer and lots of java candy and cookies. It is well worth the money spent because it is such a unique gift that made her smile.
I gave it 4 stars because it wasn't exactly like the picture, it had different goodies in it than shown but it was great!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.