Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 23, 2012
Amazon did a great job on getting this basket to me on time.

However, the product itself is unimpressive. The box is flimsy cardboard (not the attractive wood that the photo suggests). I can't comment on the flavors of the included items but I can say that quantities leave MUCH to be desired. The (4) coffee "packages" resemble single serve packets that are available in cheap motels. I think this would be a DECENT product at the $20-$25 price point.

I am not sure I would want to give this to someone I care about.
This is the second (and last) disappointment that I have experienced with this company.
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 30, 2014
This was a nice gift I got from my hubby. It's a shame the box is just flimsy cardboard because it is a nice box. Perhaps I'll line it with a thicker cardboard on the inside.
Looking at the order now and I see that the description shows some treats that weren't in my box (but there were other things that aren't stated)
The coffee packets look small but they make 10-12 cups and they're delicious!
There was a box of little cookies with the plastic wrapping already opened. I tried a few and they were good but the opened packaging was too suspicious (and cookies were started to become stale)... so I just threw them out.
on February 14, 2018
This was such a nice set! What a wonderful gift it would make. I took it to my office for everyone there to share. So many very fancy cookies and packs of flavored coffee. Everything is delicious
on March 24, 2014
ok beside the fact that the box is just fancy cardboard. better off anyway just-one more thing that could be used to collect junk. getting back to the gift. it was send as a sort of get well basket. it was loved, right after it was delivered to them. i got a phone call saying how much they loved it.. beside its not always they was its wrapped , but the thoughtful gift inside it
on May 28, 2016
was expecting a wooden box- it was not. it was a gift so I cannot speak of the taste. the presentation was a bit disappointing
on June 3, 2016
Great basket to give coffee lovers. It's a nice change from your typical chocolate and fruit baskets.
on October 22, 2015
A gift for my coffee~loving mom! She has had so much fun with the different tastes, she calls me every day to tell me how much she loves the flavors. This is a perfect gift for Coffee Lovers!
on December 6, 2015
It's not an awful product. If you go based on the picture, you will be very disappointed. However, if you read the actual description.. it's pretty much exactly it. The box is cheap cardboard, and I would never gift it to someone. I actually had to go out and buy a wicker basket with a cellophane bag to make this look presentable. For the price, it was not worth it. This is a $20 gift tops.
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my Mom on her Bday. She absolutely loved it. Said the coffee was great, and really enjoyed the snack items as well.

My only issue with this is they say "This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift box is ready to give in a coffee-themed box with lid." and the image looks like it's a nice gift box. Incorrect, the box is cardboard, and while this isn't necessarily a big deal, it is worth mentioning. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be something she could reuse.
on May 12, 2012
Im in the Navy and live far away from home, I bought this as a Birthday/Mothers Day gift for my mom this year, I had it shipped straight to her gift wrapped and all. She absolutely loves it. She said the flavors of all the goodies so far are great. Delivered in 6 days with the free shipping. Great gift for coffee lovers.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.