Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 30, 2017
It looks cheap upon arrival and did not come with the items shown in the photo. Unfortunately, when you buy something, you expect it to look like it did in the photo, but this appears to be a little bit of a bait-and-switch. Don't order from these guys, just go to an actual store so you can see if it looks cheap, because I was embarrassed to give this as a gift due to its low quality.
on January 26, 2014
NOT worth $55 with shipping. There was no cute bumble bee other then a gross cookie, the slippers are thin and pure white, the rags are a mix between yellow and green, very gross looking. The flowers are faded and falling apart and looked as if there was dog hair all over in it.. So dissapointed as I bought this for a mother to be co-worker.
5 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2012
See the pretty Japanese style slippers in the Picture? Not so...cheap pair of solid white all cotton slippers is what came. This company always includes a name tag that says "a special thanks for you" but then they include their company name and 800 number. They just can't help themselves... always something or two to take it from classy to something less.
5 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2013
As another reviewer stated, the slippers were indeed very cheap, flimsy, cotton and solid white. The basket arrived mostly in good condition, except the cookie looked like it was trampled on. Overall, I am content with the purchase but not too happy. It is acceptable for the price.
2 people found this helpful
on June 24, 2014
Bought it as a last minute gift and my mom doesn't drink tea, wine, coffee, and is on a diet so this was one of the few gift baskets I could even find without one of those mentioned things.
on June 17, 2014
i got this as a late mother's day gift for my mother. normally I send her flowers since she lives in Louisianna and I am in PA. But I got tired of buying the same flowers which die so quickly. She received this very expeditiously, and was extremely pleased with its look and contents. I must say I will be ordering again soon!
thank you! She is SOOOOOO hard to buy for!!
-nikki
on July 11, 2015
The package arrived and surprised the recipient
on October 1, 2012
My friend enjoyed the gift but she didn't know who it was from because no card was delivered with it.
3 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2013
I bought this basket as a gift for my sister. It was a nice basket but it was a little bit smaller than I had pictured for the price.
on January 3, 2015
step daughter loved it and delivered on time
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.