Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on August 6, 2014
I really liked the combination of items in the basket, but when it arrived, I was embarrassed to give this as a gift, To begin, the quality of the products was watered down cheap stuff. One could go to the dollar store, get the same items yourself and built the exact basket for under $10. I paid $50. Even the "large" chocolate cookies package had only 2 cookies in it. I feel like I was ripped off and felt foolish giving such a poor quality gift. I want my money back.
on January 25, 2012
The gift set looks bigger in the picture than it actually is. But that wasn't as important to me as the contents. When I received the set, the entire set was wrapped in plastic as it should have been but in my case the plastic had been torn and some items were missing. I don't know if it was accidentally or intentionally torn during packaging but it was torn and some items that were listed in the description were missing. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy a gift set online. I'm glad I didn't send it directly to someone as a gift, I would've been more disappointed.
on December 14, 2013
I ordered two of these. One came in the tin as I expected, the other came in a basket. If I wanted a gift in a basket, I would have ordered something else. Neither of the items are presented as nicely as the picture on Amazon and both look like they are missing an item. There are 3 bottles in the picture, only 2 bottles are in the basket / tin I received. Neither have pumps on the lotion and shower gel, like the picture. There is no combined brush/pumase in the tin. Bottom line is, in the written description on Amazon, it clearly says these are delivered in a tin - one is in a basket and neither of the spa gifts are worth $50.00.
on May 19, 2016
Don't buy!!! I couldn't believe I paid that much for what they actually send you. First off basket is way smaller than the picture. Secondly you don't receive everything that's supposed to come in the basket. Total rip off. I bought it as a gift for someone and was so embarrassed to even give it to them. Smh
on March 16, 2017
I RECENTLY RECIEVED THE EUCALYPTUS LOTION BATH SET. OPENING IT, I DID NOT GET THE SLIPPERS, JUST A THIN WASHCLOTH, NO BATH MITT, NO BRUSH EITHER! I WAS EXPECTING WHAT I ORDERED AND WAS VERY DISPLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE. FOR THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR THIS PRODUCT, IT'S NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
on May 27, 2017
Initially Thought Product Was Not Delivered Only To Find A Couple Of Days Later That My Neighbor Picked It Up To Get It Out Of The Rain...It Became A Belated Mother's Day Gift For My Wife And She Loved It...Nice Looking Basket.....Thank You For A Great Gift!!!
on March 26, 2015
This item was extremely disappointing. I will not be able to use it for my event. The slippers and brush were a baby blue and not white as shown in the picture. The item was much smaller and items were missing from the basket. I have wasted my money. This gift is totally misrepresented online.
on January 30, 2013
I bought this gift basket for my mothers birthday and was not happy with this purchase. When I saw the gift basket it looked very cheap and the products were not up to my standard of quality. The lotions were very watered down.
on December 7, 2015
Was a gift
on January 2, 2017
If I could have given zero stars, I would have. In the picture it shows a pair of slippers and a brush. Neither came with the basket!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question