Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Peace and Relaxation Eucalyptus Spa Bath and Body Gift Set
Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 25, 2012
The gift set looks bigger in the picture than it actually is. But that wasn't as important to me as the contents. When I received the set, the entire set was wrapped in plastic as it should have been but in my case the plastic had been torn and some items were missing. I don't know if it was accidentally or intentionally torn during packaging but it was torn and some items that were listed in the description were missing. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy a gift set online. I'm glad I didn't send it directly to someone as a gift, I would've been more disappointed.
on August 6, 2014
I really liked the combination of items in the basket, but when it arrived, I was embarrassed to give this as a gift, To begin, the quality of the products was watered down cheap stuff. One could go to the dollar store, get the same items yourself and built the exact basket for under $10. I paid $50. Even the "large" chocolate cookies package had only 2 cookies in it. I feel like I was ripped off and felt foolish giving such a poor quality gift. I want my money back.
on January 30, 2013
I bought this gift basket for my mothers birthday and was not happy with this purchase. When I saw the gift basket it looked very cheap and the products were not up to my standard of quality. The lotions were very watered down.
on May 10, 2008
Didn't hear anything bad with this gift. Parents really liked it and loved the different items they've never tried before, but it wasn't too weird and they enjoyed it all.
on May 19, 2016
Don't buy!!! I couldn't believe I paid that much for what they actually send you. First off basket is way smaller than the picture. Secondly you don't receive everything that's supposed to come in the basket. Total rip off. I bought it as a gift for someone and was so embarrassed to even give it to them. Smh
on December 14, 2013
I ordered two of these. One came in the tin as I expected, the other came in a basket. If I wanted a gift in a basket, I would have ordered something else. Neither of the items are presented as nicely as the picture on Amazon and both look like they are missing an item. There are 3 bottles in the picture, only 2 bottles are in the basket / tin I received. Neither have pumps on the lotion and shower gel, like the picture. There is no combined brush/pumase in the tin. Bottom line is, in the written description on Amazon, it clearly says these are delivered in a tin - one is in a basket and neither of the spa gifts are worth $50.00.
on March 26, 2015
This item was extremely disappointing. I will not be able to use it for my event. The slippers and brush were a baby blue and not white as shown in the picture. The item was much smaller and items were missing from the basket. I have wasted my money. This gift is totally misrepresented online.
on April 16, 2013
this was a birthday gift for my guy and he loved it and has been using it till it was all gone.
the candy and tea are so-so but the bathing soaps, slippers, and scrubbers are good quality.
on February 25, 2013
Arrived earlier than expected and was lovely, my MIL was very pleased with the contents. Her basket was complete as listed.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this for my wife for her birthday. She loved it, the scent was really nice and the basket comes stuffed with items. Perfect gift for someone to relax with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question