Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Peace and Relaxation Eucalyptus Spa Bath and Body Gift Set
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on January 25, 2012
The gift set looks bigger in the picture than it actually is. But that wasn't as important to me as the contents. When I received the set, the entire set was wrapped in plastic as it should have been but in my case the plastic had been torn and some items were missing. I don't know if it was accidentally or intentionally torn during packaging but it was torn and some items that were listed in the description were missing. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy a gift set online. I'm glad I didn't send it directly to someone as a gift, I would've been more disappointed.
on August 6, 2014
I really liked the combination of items in the basket, but when it arrived, I was embarrassed to give this as a gift, To begin, the quality of the products was watered down cheap stuff. One could go to the dollar store, get the same items yourself and built the exact basket for under $10. I paid $50. Even the "large" chocolate cookies package had only 2 cookies in it. I feel like I was ripped off and felt foolish giving such a poor quality gift. I want my money back.
on January 30, 2013
I bought this gift basket for my mothers birthday and was not happy with this purchase. When I saw the gift basket it looked very cheap and the products were not up to my standard of quality. The lotions were very watered down.
on December 4, 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know that this basket was really cute. It came right on time with the delevery date and it was filled with wonderful goodies for all to enjoy. Great assortment of treats and the basket is very festive and adorable.
on May 10, 2008
Didn't hear anything bad with this gift. Parents really liked it and loved the different items they've never tried before, but it wasn't too weird and they enjoyed it all.
on December 14, 2013
I ordered two of these. One came in the tin as I expected, the other came in a basket. If I wanted a gift in a basket, I would have ordered something else. Neither of the items are presented as nicely as the picture on Amazon and both look like they are missing an item. There are 3 bottles in the picture, only 2 bottles are in the basket / tin I received. Neither have pumps on the lotion and shower gel, like the picture. There is no combined brush/pumase in the tin. Bottom line is, in the written description on Amazon, it clearly says these are delivered in a tin - one is in a basket and neither of the spa gifts are worth $50.00.
on May 19, 2016
Don't buy!!! I couldn't believe I paid that much for what they actually send you. First off basket is way smaller than the picture. Secondly you don't receive everything that's supposed to come in the basket. Total rip off. I bought it as a gift for someone and was so embarrassed to even give it to them. Smh
on April 16, 2013
this was a birthday gift for my guy and he loved it and has been using it till it was all gone.
the candy and tea are so-so but the bathing soaps, slippers, and scrubbers are good quality.
on March 26, 2015
This item was extremely disappointing. I will not be able to use it for my event. The slippers and brush were a baby blue and not white as shown in the picture. The item was much smaller and items were missing from the basket. I have wasted my money. This gift is totally misrepresented online.
on February 25, 2013
Arrived earlier than expected and was lovely, my MIL was very pleased with the contents. Her basket was complete as listed.

See 1 answered question