Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets That's Amore Romantic Italian Dinner For Two Picnic Hamper
- Treat your lucky gift recipients to a night of Amore, starting with a romantic dinner for two delivered right to their doorstep
- As they lift the lid to this handsome wicker picnic hamper (great for future picnics for two!) they will discover Italian inspired gourmet fixings inside
- It's a great way to welcome someone to their new home, celebrate a special event, or a unique gift to send during they busy, busy holiday season as everything they need to make dinner is waiting for them inside.
- Include a personalized gift message by selecting GIFT during checkout so you may add your best wishes to your gift purchase
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
That's Amore! Romantic Dinner For Two--Italian Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Send romance with the "That's Amore! Romantic Dinner For Two--Italian Gourmet Food Gift Basket" from Art of Appreciation. The charming wicker picnic hamper opens to reveal an array of gourmet foods from pasta to olives to tiramisu cookies. When the Italian-inspired meal is done, the keepsake wicker basket remains for romantic picnics in the days to come.
"That's Amore! Romantic Dinner For Two--Italian Gourmet Food Gift Basket" includes:
- Vineyard Pasta
- Tuscan Blend Dipping Herbs
- Focaccia Crisps Italian Seasoned Crackers
- Wine and Cheese Biscuits
- Tomato Basil Wisconsin Cheese
- Mediterranean Balsamic Vinegar
- Pimento Stuffed Olives
- Tavalore Gourmet Snack Mix
- Dolcetto Tiramisu Cookies
- Reusable Wicker Picnic Hamper
This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift basket is ready to give in a keepsake picnic hamper trimmed with flowing greenery for presentation.
Please mark GIFT during check out to include a personalized gift message.
Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options | Size: One Size
Includes: Pasta Mama’s Gourmet Garlic-Basil Fettuccine, Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce Mix, Tuscan Style Herb Dip Mix, Amoretti Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Trio Sampler, (Olive Oil, Balsamic/Olive Oil Vinaigrette, and Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar) ,Italian Amoretti Cookies, Savory Sonoma Cheese Straws, Merlot Cheddar Cheese Spread, Los Olivos Wine and Cheese Biscuits, D’Olivos Tuscany Seasoned Olives, Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider 8 oz., Picnic Hamper Style Willow Basket.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I did get a refund. That's why Amazon is great!
1. They sent the "gift" basket to my address (billing), NOT to my dear mother celebrating her 86th birthday.
2. Amazon customer service was fantastic. When I (erroneously) received the basket, they immediately sent out a replacement basket to my mother at no extra charge.
3. Nice, eh? I got a "free" basket for myself to enjoy. That was until I opened it up to find - mainly, paper grass stuffing with a few token food items all about travel size (like airplane fare) including a little bottle of balsamic vinegar (with dust on the bottle), some crackers, small packet of cheese that looked like it would be punched full of flavor but in fact was more like goopy cheddar, a slim bottle of olives that also looked rather old, and a few other pint sized sundries, ultimately unmemorable. All for the price of 50 plus clams. You could hardly call this a Romantic Dinner for Two; there's some cheesey cheese for you...
4. Oh finally, the Amazon link didn't give you the opportunity to write a gift card, or put a note in the basket, so that when my mom received the gift it had a generic card and she had no idea who it was from and what it was for (until I called).
I put this on Art of Appreciation, not Amazon (who did their part to rectify the situation).
The basket I received contained pasta, dry sauce mix, herbs, cheese straws, crackers, merlot cheese dip, olives, and a small bottle of sparkling cider. Everything arrived in perfect condition and I am looking forward to sharing these goodies with my husband when he returns home.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was given to us as a gift, and I know the giver would be very disappointed for what she paid. It arrived from Amazon in a large box, and then we worked our way through all of... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Leigh C. Bradburn
We received this basket as an anniversary gift. The box of "cookies" was actually one small hard cookie. The pasta and sauce were not good. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Patricia J. Jacobs
Loved this gift basket. Very nice to send as a gift to anyone. Would order it again any time. HappyPublished on June 9, 2014 by William J. Madore
Basket is nice. Contents could be better. Somewhat overpriced (as are most gift baskets). Grapes and leaves are for the photograph only. Bought it for a charity silent auction. Read morePublished on May 31, 2014 by Patricia A. Meagher
What a beautiful basket and wonderful door prize for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding shower. Shipping was quick too. Perfect! Was real happy with this.Published on June 17, 2013 by Tammie J.