Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Sweet Sensations Cookie, Candy and Treats Gift Basket, Large
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 12, 2011
There is a list of 18 items in the description of this basket. I only received 16 and a couple of them were duplicates. There are also things that weren't on the list at all. I figure there's 5-6 items in the description that weren't included, and one of those items (the licorice candy) was one of the reasons I chose this package (one of my coworkers loves licorice).

I understand it's probably a busy time of year for them but I'm still disappointed. I would return it but it's getting too late to order something else.

EDIT: I wrote Amazon customer services and told them I was disappointed with the item but wasn't going to return it because we'd went ahead and started eating it and it was getting too late to get something else. They wrote back within an hour and said they were crediting me for the basket. So five stars to Amazon for customer service! That's impressive and they have a loyal customer in me now. This is the first problem I've ever had with an Amazon order, and now I see how they handle things. :)
22 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
I am incredibly embarrassed about this basket. Here I thought I was sending something of substance- based on the seller's description and the picture and the cost. My sister in law, who suffered an incredibly life threatening illness received this basket from my out of town family, thinking it was something for her to use to offer guests and local relatives a snack with tea when they visited. NO CHEESE IN THIS BASKET AND NOTHING EXPENSIVE. There were crackers and a school lunch size packet of chocolate chip cookies. I am so embarrassed. Many other companies offer less expensive baskets with greater goods. Don't order this basket. Barb DV.
on September 27, 2012
I got this for my dads birthday present and I wished I could have gotten him something better. It was delivered quickly and was beautifully decorated, but the candies and snacks I could have gotten at wal-mart. Do NOT BUY!
on January 7, 2013
Very disappointed when my customer expressed their disappointment with the gift I gave to him and his wife. Their initial impression was "beautiful", but then they ate some items and found many items to be stale. I will not be ordering from "Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets".
on February 16, 2012
I sent this to my mother as a thank you for all she's done for my family, she LOVED it, especially the basket! Silly I know, but she was so happy and told me she loved me, I'm so glad I could make her happy.
on March 8, 2012
My mother had a major surgery and since my sisters and I live out of state we wanted to give her something extra special to help cheer her up. I ordered this basket, being the largest one, paid a hefty price and even paid the extra money to have it overnighted. She received it the next afternoon at 2:30, which is rather late for the extra $30 I was charged. Though the basket was pretty the yummies were described by my sister staying with her as, dry and tasteless. That made me really sad because I really wanted something extra special
on November 15, 2011
This is an excellent gift basket. I gave it to my mother. She loved it, and could not be happier. This is a very good deal and make sure to get the extra gift wrap at the amazon check out. It could not look more beautiful. Wonderful product it really shows that a persons cares by sending this gift.
on November 24, 2015
I wasn't happy with this product! It was much smaller than the advertisement and it was for a fund raiser. It looked cheap and I was disappointed with the lack of interest in the basket at the fundraiser. I would not recommend this for a gift
on September 9, 2012
The family which received this gift basket from me told me that there were many great items in this gift basket. This family is one of the families in my neighborhood, and I do not talk with them very frequently, but it definitely sounded like they enjoyed this item. Like with most gift items such as this, I did not have the opportunity to see it or sample it myself, so I only was able to go by their response during their phone call. Since it seemed like a happy and authentic thank you to me, this is what I wanted to pass to others to help them in making their decision.
on June 14, 2013
I got his for my Mom, for Mothers day. I was kinda going by the size in the picture and had no idea that this was a BIG basket of stuff. Mom said it would take her a month to go through that stuff, and that included sharing with her friends. She said the items in the basket were of good quality and very tasty. I would say you can't go wrong with this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question