Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 27, 2012
I got this for my dads birthday present and I wished I could have gotten him something better. It was delivered quickly and was beautifully decorated, but the candies and snacks I could have gotten at wal-mart. Do NOT BUY!
on September 9, 2012
The family which received this gift basket from me told me that there were many great items in this gift basket. This family is one of the families in my neighborhood, and I do not talk with them very frequently, but it definitely sounded like they enjoyed this item. Like with most gift items such as this, I did not have the opportunity to see it or sample it myself, so I only was able to go by their response during their phone call. Since it seemed like a happy and authentic thank you to me, this is what I wanted to pass to others to help them in making their decision.
on February 8, 2018
My mom loved it.
on January 11, 2015
Nice item
on December 28, 2015
In laws loved it for Xmas. We got the chocolate version. Delivered neat.
on December 26, 2012
I have sent this basket to several different people, (death in the family) and suprisingly I have heard from the recipients how "happy" and "wonderful" they thought the basket was. They enjoyed all the goodies and nothing went to waste!
on January 9, 2015
the company I sent this to went out of their way to thank me as it was as beautiful and well presented as it looks in the picture.
on February 29, 2016
This item was sent as a Christmas gift. It was a huge hit!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question