Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2017
looks like a lot, but each package contains a miniscule amount, two cookies, five pieces of candy, fractional ounce amounts.
I receved this as a gift, and i'm sure the sender spent a nice piece of change, and wanted to make an impression. He was cheated. I appreciate the senders thoghts, and I would not tell him of my feelings, which would needlessly insult him. HIS DEED WAS NOBLE,THE SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT PEPERTRATED A FRAUD!
on November 24, 2015
I wasn't happy with this product! It was much smaller than the advertisement and it was for a fund raiser. It looked cheap and I was disappointed with the lack of interest in the basket at the fundraiser. I would not recommend this for a gift
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on February 21, 2012
I am incredibly embarrassed about this basket. Here I thought I was sending something of substance- based on the seller's description and the picture and the cost. My sister in law, who suffered an incredibly life threatening illness received this basket from my out of town family, thinking it was something for her to use to offer guests and local relatives a snack with tea when they visited. NO CHEESE IN THIS BASKET AND NOTHING EXPENSIVE. There were crackers and a school lunch size packet of chocolate chip cookies. I am so embarrassed. Many other companies offer less expensive baskets with greater goods. Don't order this basket. Barb DV.
55 helpful votes
56 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 14, 2017
Gift
on September 9, 2012
The family which received this gift basket from me told me that there were many great items in this gift basket. This family is one of the families in my neighborhood, and I do not talk with them very frequently, but it definitely sounded like they enjoyed this item. Like with most gift items such as this, I did not have the opportunity to see it or sample it myself, so I only was able to go by their response during their phone call. Since it seemed like a happy and authentic thank you to me, this is what I wanted to pass to others to help them in making their decision.
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 14, 2013
I got his for my Mom, for Mothers day. I was kinda going by the size in the picture and had no idea that this was a BIG basket of stuff. Mom said it would take her a month to go through that stuff, and that included sharing with her friends. She said the items in the basket were of good quality and very tasty. I would say you can't go wrong with this one.
on March 31, 2017
Nice basket. Was very presentable
on December 22, 2016
It seemed smaller when it arrived. It was a donation and we were a little disappointed.
on April 20, 2014
I sent this gift basket to my grandson,I asked him to rate it. Here is what he said : Three varieties of cookies were stale, chocolate, wafer and butter, he said he enjoyed them anyway. But I am disappointed.
on January 30, 2017
Sent to my son and his roommates. They loved it!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question