Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on December 12, 2011
There is a list of 18 items in the description of this basket. I only received 16 and a couple of them were duplicates. There are also things that weren't on the list at all. I figure there's 5-6 items in the description that weren't included, and one of those items (the licorice candy) was one of the reasons I chose this package (one of my coworkers loves licorice).

I understand it's probably a busy time of year for them but I'm still disappointed. I would return it but it's getting too late to order something else.

EDIT: I wrote Amazon customer services and told them I was disappointed with the item but wasn't going to return it because we'd went ahead and started eating it and it was getting too late to get something else. They wrote back within an hour and said they were crediting me for the basket. So five stars to Amazon for customer service! That's impressive and they have a loyal customer in me now. This is the first problem I've ever had with an Amazon order, and now I see how they handle things. :)
22 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
I got this for my dads birthday present and I wished I could have gotten him something better. It was delivered quickly and was beautifully decorated, but the candies and snacks I could have gotten at wal-mart. Do NOT BUY!
on February 21, 2012
I am incredibly embarrassed about this basket. Here I thought I was sending something of substance- based on the seller's description and the picture and the cost. My sister in law, who suffered an incredibly life threatening illness received this basket from my out of town family, thinking it was something for her to use to offer guests and local relatives a snack with tea when they visited. NO CHEESE IN THIS BASKET AND NOTHING EXPENSIVE. There were crackers and a school lunch size packet of chocolate chip cookies. I am so embarrassed. Many other companies offer less expensive baskets with greater goods. Don't order this basket. Barb DV.
on January 7, 2013
Very disappointed when my customer expressed their disappointment with the gift I gave to him and his wife. Their initial impression was "beautiful", but then they ate some items and found many items to be stale. I will not be ordering from "Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets".
on March 3, 2017
looks like a lot, but each package contains a miniscule amount, two cookies, five pieces of candy, fractional ounce amounts.
I receved this as a gift, and i'm sure the sender spent a nice piece of change, and wanted to make an impression. He was cheated. I appreciate the senders thoghts, and I would not tell him of my feelings, which would needlessly insult him. HIS DEED WAS NOBLE,THE SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT PEPERTRATED A FRAUD!
on October 30, 2016
All contents were made in Thailand, as in all food was made there. It was really disgusting. I thought it was going to be of Godiva chocolate level.
on November 24, 2015
I wasn't happy with this product! It was much smaller than the advertisement and it was for a fund raiser. It looked cheap and I was disappointed with the lack of interest in the basket at the fundraiser. I would not recommend this for a gift
on March 31, 2017
Nice basket. Was very presentable
on December 23, 2011
Purchased this item for my parents' 24th wedding anniversary. It's a beautiful gift with lots of choice foods inside. I would recommend this as a gift for any occasion suitable for anyone - every foods inside will be greatly enjoyed by the recipient! Can't say enough about the seller (Art of Appreciation) - BEST GIFT SELLER EVER!!!! Accomodated my request to ship out asap. THANK YOU!!
on February 16, 2012
I sent this to my mother as a thank you for all she's done for my family, she LOVED it, especially the basket! Silly I know, but she was so happy and told me she loved me, I'm so glad I could make her happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question