Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 12, 2011
There is a list of 18 items in the description of this basket. I only received 16 and a couple of them were duplicates. There are also things that weren't on the list at all. I figure there's 5-6 items in the description that weren't included, and one of those items (the licorice candy) was one of the reasons I chose this package (one of my coworkers loves licorice).

I understand it's probably a busy time of year for them but I'm still disappointed. I would return it but it's getting too late to order something else.

EDIT: I wrote Amazon customer services and told them I was disappointed with the item but wasn't going to return it because we'd went ahead and started eating it and it was getting too late to get something else. They wrote back within an hour and said they were crediting me for the basket. So five stars to Amazon for customer service! That's impressive and they have a loyal customer in me now. This is the first problem I've ever had with an Amazon order, and now I see how they handle things. :)
91 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 3, 2017
looks like a lot, but each package contains a miniscule amount, two cookies, five pieces of candy, fractional ounce amounts.
I receved this as a gift, and i'm sure the sender spent a nice piece of change, and wanted to make an impression. He was cheated. I appreciate the senders thoghts, and I would not tell him of my feelings, which would needlessly insult him. HIS DEED WAS NOBLE,THE SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT PEPERTRATED A FRAUD!
6 people found this helpful
on September 27, 2012
I got this for my dads birthday present and I wished I could have gotten him something better. It was delivered quickly and was beautifully decorated, but the candies and snacks I could have gotten at wal-mart. Do NOT BUY!
24 people found this helpful
on January 7, 2013
Very disappointed when my customer expressed their disappointment with the gift I gave to him and his wife. Their initial impression was "beautiful", but then they ate some items and found many items to be stale. I will not be ordering from "Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets".
16 people found this helpful
on September 9, 2012
The family which received this gift basket from me told me that there were many great items in this gift basket. This family is one of the families in my neighborhood, and I do not talk with them very frequently, but it definitely sounded like they enjoyed this item. Like with most gift items such as this, I did not have the opportunity to see it or sample it myself, so I only was able to go by their response during their phone call. Since it seemed like a happy and authentic thank you to me, this is what I wanted to pass to others to help them in making their decision.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 14, 2013
I got his for my Mom, for Mothers day. I was kinda going by the size in the picture and had no idea that this was a BIG basket of stuff. Mom said it would take her a month to go through that stuff, and that included sharing with her friends. She said the items in the basket were of good quality and very tasty. I would say you can't go wrong with this one.
3 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2018
great christmas gift
on January 26, 2018
Serve the purpose well.
on April 20, 2014
I sent this gift basket to my grandson,I asked him to rate it. Here is what he said : Three varieties of cookies were stale, chocolate, wafer and butter, he said he enjoyed them anyway. But I am disappointed.
2 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2015
In laws loved it for Xmas. We got the chocolate version. Delivered neat.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question