Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 3, 2011
For the price this is just OK. What you get is somewhat disappointing. The assortment is pretty much
sample-sized with just 1-2 pieces of each item described. You do get a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels, carmel corn, and cookies. Unfortunately, the laregest amount you get of something is the hardtack strawberry / butterscotch candies which fills one box and honestly doesnt justify the price. The boxes are very nice though and could be reused for future gifts. Overall it would be okay at about half the price but I think I would choose
another company's assortment in the future.
49 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2011
The picture for this item shows 4 boxes, I only received three. The boxes are pretty but hardly got any candy or other goodies inside. Honestly, if this wasnt a valentines day gift I would have sent it back. Next time I will go with another company. Not worth the money at all when I could have just bought decorative boxes at the dollar store and filled them myself.
28 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2015
Very nice gift basket. All of the treats taste pretty good. You will receive sample size items of some of the treats, and you will receive full size items of some of the treats. I purchase my gift basket for me and my family thru warehouse deals, so I was able to get a much better and reasonable price then the $50.00 that Amazon's product page list this item for. Like I said earlier, everything taste great but, I would not have ever paid $50.00 for it.
2 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2014
The boxes are what you get, filled with low quality pieces that resemble soup and oyster crackers and snack packages from the dollar store, my family showed me the contents rather than eat them. I was so embarrassed. Please! spare yourself this deception.
2 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2012
I purchased this for my kids for Valentine's Day and they really liked it. The boxes were all pretty and just enough samples of cookies and candies for both of them without being too much. For some this may not be suitable in that you do get quite a bit of streamer like paper tucked inside of the boxes giving the illusion of more product than what's actually inside, however, if this is for a family member then it's all good. I would buy this again.
One person found this helpful
on January 11, 2012
I sent this as a Christmas present. The people who got it loved it but didn't know who it came from. I had to contact them to make sure they'd received it. They were going to return it to Amazon thinking it was a mistake even though I'd written a short note to be included indicating it was from me. Once they found out I'd sent it, the feedback was great.They recommend it highly.
4 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2013
Terribly disappointed in this item. The "gourmet" snacks were nothing you couldn't buy in a grocery store, and they were stale. Will not be buying products from this vendor again.
4 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2018
Good eats
on February 16, 2015
Very nice, pretty packages. Not very much inside for $50. At half this price it would still be a bit pricey. My wife was over all impressed but only because she has no idea how much I paid for it. If she knew it was $50, she'd probably flog me.
One person found this helpful
on February 15, 2015
Gave as a gift at the holidays, recipients loved it. They were going skiing so they took it along in there RV. I have had great luck with any gift baskets I have ordered at Amazon.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.