Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on February 3, 2011
For the price this is just OK. What you get is somewhat disappointing. The assortment is pretty much
sample-sized with just 1-2 pieces of each item described. You do get a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels, carmel corn, and cookies. Unfortunately, the laregest amount you get of something is the hardtack strawberry / butterscotch candies which fills one box and honestly doesnt justify the price. The boxes are very nice though and could be reused for future gifts. Overall it would be okay at about half the price but I think I would choose
another company's assortment in the future.
on February 13, 2011
The picture for this item shows 4 boxes, I only received three. The boxes are pretty but hardly got any candy or other goodies inside. Honestly, if this wasnt a valentines day gift I would have sent it back. Next time I will go with another company. Not worth the money at all when I could have just bought decorative boxes at the dollar store and filled them myself.
on January 9, 2015
Very nice gift basket. All of the treats taste pretty good. You will receive sample size items of some of the treats, and you will receive full size items of some of the treats. I purchase my gift basket for me and my family thru warehouse deals, so I was able to get a much better and reasonable price then the $50.00 that Amazon's product page list this item for. Like I said earlier, everything taste great but, I would not have ever paid $50.00 for it.
on February 28, 2013
Terribly disappointed in this item. The "gourmet" snacks were nothing you couldn't buy in a grocery store, and they were stale. Will not be buying products from this vendor again.
on January 29, 2011
big beautiful boxes with hardly any product inside. each carton contained mostly filling with very little product on top. i PAID for the name. will NEVER purchase again.
on December 10, 2014
The boxes are what you get, filled with low quality pieces that resemble soup and oyster crackers and snack packages from the dollar store, my family showed me the contents rather than eat them. I was so embarrassed. Please! spare yourself this deception.
on May 25, 2011
I sent these as gifts to mom and grandmother. My mother called to tell me what was in the basket and how late it was received. She told me that she felt bad, but wanted me to know considering what was paid. The items were tasty though, according to her. The items seemed shorted as to what was pictured. I've ordered baskets before, from two other companies on Amazon, and got much better reviews from the recipients, including mom. Broadway seems much better.
on February 16, 2015
Very nice, pretty packages. Not very much inside for $50. At half this price it would still be a bit pricey. My wife was over all impressed but only because she has no idea how much I paid for it. If she knew it was $50, she'd probably flog me.
on January 11, 2012
I sent this as a Christmas present. The people who got it loved it but didn't know who it came from. I had to contact them to make sure they'd received it. They were going to return it to Amazon thinking it was a mistake even though I'd written a short note to be included indicating it was from me. Once they found out I'd sent it, the feedback was great.They recommend it highly.
on June 2, 2012
I purchased this for my kids for Valentine's Day and they really liked it. The boxes were all pretty and just enough samples of cookies and candies for both of them without being too much. For some this may not be suitable in that you do get quite a bit of streamer like paper tucked inside of the boxes giving the illusion of more product than what's actually inside, however, if this is for a family member then it's all good. I would buy this again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.