Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sweet Sentiments Cookie, Candy and Snacks Gift Tower (Red)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options|Size: RED|Change
Price:$59.39+ Free shipping

on February 3, 2011
For the price this is just OK. What you get is somewhat disappointing. The assortment is pretty much
sample-sized with just 1-2 pieces of each item described. You do get a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels, carmel corn, and cookies. Unfortunately, the laregest amount you get of something is the hardtack strawberry / butterscotch candies which fills one box and honestly doesnt justify the price. The boxes are very nice though and could be reused for future gifts. Overall it would be okay at about half the price but I think I would choose
another company's assortment in the future.
on January 29, 2011
big beautiful boxes with hardly any product inside. each carton contained mostly filling with very little product on top. i PAID for the name. will NEVER purchase again.
on February 13, 2011
The picture for this item shows 4 boxes, I only received three. The boxes are pretty but hardly got any candy or other goodies inside. Honestly, if this wasnt a valentines day gift I would have sent it back. Next time I will go with another company. Not worth the money at all when I could have just bought decorative boxes at the dollar store and filled them myself.
on October 2, 2007
I gave this to my mother-in-law and to my sister-in-law for their birthdays. I really scored big time. They are enjoying their gifts for several days and both have called me repeatedly to thank me for it. They keep telling me how delicious everthing is. I may get one for myself, it sounds so good! Will definitely be buying this again. I highly recommend it.
on May 25, 2011
I sent these as gifts to mom and grandmother. My mother called to tell me what was in the basket and how late it was received. She told me that she felt bad, but wanted me to know considering what was paid. The items were tasty though, according to her. The items seemed shorted as to what was pictured. I've ordered baskets before, from two other companies on Amazon, and got much better reviews from the recipients, including mom. Broadway seems much better.
on May 15, 2010
I sent this as a gift to my mom....She said that she liked the variety of items....She also told me that she was going to keep the boxes to use in the future when she needed to package gifts....
on January 11, 2012
I sent this as a Christmas present. The people who got it loved it but didn't know who it came from. I had to contact them to make sure they'd received it. They were going to return it to Amazon thinking it was a mistake even though I'd written a short note to be included indicating it was from me. Once they found out I'd sent it, the feedback was great.They recommend it highly.
on January 9, 2015
Very nice gift basket. All of the treats taste pretty good. You will receive sample size items of some of the treats, and you will receive full size items of some of the treats. I purchase my gift basket for me and my family thru warehouse deals, so I was able to get a much better and reasonable price then the $50.00 that Amazon's product page list this item for. Like I said earlier, everything taste great but, I would not have ever paid $50.00 for it.
on December 10, 2014
The boxes are what you get, filled with low quality pieces that resemble soup and oyster crackers and snack packages from the dollar store, my family showed me the contents rather than eat them. I was so embarrassed. Please! spare yourself this deception.
on June 22, 2011
Our son shipped this gift for Fathers Day, it was ordered in time, but definitely not received on time. Three days late. The amount of goodies for the price is not in line in our opinion. Folks are trying to buy a gift when they can't think of something, and the receiver won't usually tell the gifter it was not worth the price and this cycle continues.