Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Sweet Success Gourmet Food and Snacks Gift Tower
- A gift of good taste and distinction - perfect for any gift giving occasion!
- We've created this set of 3 handsome gift boxes to stack high and impress friends, family or your most important business clients... without breaking the budget!
- Beautifully detailed in green with swirling gold accents to reflect elegance and good taste.
- Include a personalized gift message by selecting "Gift" during check out.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options | Size: GREEN
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
sample-sized with just 1-2 pieces of each item described. You do get a small bag of chocolate covered pretzels, carmel corn, and cookies. Unfortunately, the laregest amount you get of something is the hardtack strawberry / butterscotch candies which fills one box and honestly doesnt justify the price. The boxes are very nice though and could be reused for future gifts. Overall it would be okay at about half the price but I think I would choose
another company's assortment in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There was a good variety of snacks (sweet to savoury).
The boxes were sturdy and pretty!
Inside, there was a lot of filling and the packages were more sample-sized. Read more
Nice package but they forgot to insert the gift card notice that I selected and wrote out! So that made the gift giving difficult.Published 5 months ago by Gavin Finefield
Very little product,what there was is just OK. I will not purchase this brand again.Published 7 months ago by Jennifer Walters
Highly disappointed. The contents are expired which is clearly says on the package.Published 7 months ago by Mariya
Most of the candy in here was awful. i could only eat the cookies.Published 9 months ago by littletexas