Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on May 7, 2012
I purchased this item for my company's Mother's Day raffle based upon pictures and positive reviews. I was running out of time, had no time to shop myself and so Amazon was the solution. The item arrived damaged, not enough padding in the box, actually there was no padding at all. The contents arrived all closed in the box too, not nicely displayed as in the picture. The items were cheap dollar store type items, not worth 49 bucks!
I initially tried to return the item, only to get a response that this item is not eligible for return!! After calling Amazon, I learned I could still get a refund, but that they would not accept the product back since it contains some food items. I'm glad I got the credit back on my credit card, so I was able to get something else for this raffle instead. My recommendation, go to the local gift shop and check out your purchase directly. Do not get this item!
on October 24, 2012
Please dont be fooled into buying this item, as it cannot be returned! The box is beatiful the clock is for show does not work, and the items in the box can be found at your local dollar store, and are not as described. Most would think that a description of Victorian Lace Tea, would in fact include Tea, which shows both in the picture and in description..it does not! It also does not include a porceline picture frame described,and shown in picture but replaced by a plastic photo album. I buy everything from Amazon, and am shocked they would allow this to happen.
on March 3, 2013
The clock came broken. Doesn't stay in. What was in the box was silly. Not worth the money. Could have done it myself for far less.
on February 26, 2015
The product arrived looking nothing like what I purchased. Very simple and plain. Not worth the price. Very dissatisfied and wouldn't reccomend spending that amount of money on this product.
However, it did arrive on time.
review image
on August 29, 2013
I ordered this as a gift for my daughter, and was very upset when, upon opening the package to add a few things, I discovered that the body butter container was improperly closed, and had leaked all over the contents of the box!! With no time to exchange the box, I ended up spending an hour cleaning the interior, and managed to salvage the mess, but I was very disappointed, especially given the cost of the basket!!
on May 25, 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend's grandmother's 90th birthday. Shipping was Prime, so that was super easy.

It arrived nice and protected with a little sheer bow on it too. Of course, I took it off so I could arrange the things inside nicely and put it back on later. The items were nearly identical to the picture, a few minor changes - but nothing in a negative way! (I think the note pads had a different design but the same type of tone, and the biscuits were actually Truffle Cookies.) I LOVED that it came with a little white plastic rose/flower. I thought that would definitely just be in the ad, but it was really a nice touch!

The box is beautiful. The painting is so soft and detailed, it really just looks handcrafted and personal. The clock works and looks amazing, just threw in a battery and it was easy to set. I can't rave about this box enough. I actually wouldn't mind having one too! It has a tiny bit of a cracked/distressed look, adding to the vintage/Victorian and personal feel of the whole thing.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see her face when she opened it, but the boyfriend says she LOVED it and wouldn't stop talking about it :) This was such a great gift. It was perfect and I'm so glad I found it!

I know some reviewers were worried about the price, and it is kind of a lot for a gift basket, but you have to realize that you get a ton of stuff with it and the box itself absolutely makes it worth it! It's not some cheap wicker basket. It's so personal and thoughtful and definitely going to last a long time.
on February 20, 2015
Items arrived broken. Very disappointing for something at this price point
on December 9, 2010
I purchased this as a gift for someone. The box is a nice sized box, however, the box itself does not look like the one in the advertised photo. The paint, which is supposedly hand painted, is not as deep in color and detail as in the photo and the roses are not as defined as in the photo. I expected this gourmet "food" gift basket to be that! There is no food, and since it is a gift basket, I expected the items to be displayed coming out of the box as in the photo to make it attractive looking. The items inside are packed inside with the box lid closed. I found this gift was nice, but was a little disappointed in it. I also thought it was a bit pricey at $60.
on May 10, 2014
I purchased this for mother's day as a gift for my wife and am very upset and disgusted with what I received compared to what I paid for. Item was described as having a working clock. The clock that is in the one I received does not work and has a crack across the front. Said it came with a "Keepsake Ceramic Picture Frame" when in actuality it came with a cheap plastic one that looks like it could have came from the dollar store. Also stated it comes with "Two Rose Tealight Candles" yet it only had one small candle inside a cheap looking cherub holder. Did not have the notepad set that it stated. Instead it had 10 butterfly note-cards. I would not recommend purchasing this for anyone!!
on September 6, 2012
I paid for a beautiful gift like the picture but i got an article that looked used! The white paint was yellowish. It's a old box with oxidized and broken lock. I throw away the cookies because don't have expiration date.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question