- Save $10.00 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Art of Appreciation The Crowd Pleaser Gourmet Food Gift Tower (Chocolate Option)
- A gift of good taste and distinction - perfect for any gift giving occasion!
- We've created this set of 3 handsome gift boxes to stack high and impress friends, family or your most important business clients, without breaking the budget!
- Beautifully detailed in Royal Blue with swirling gold accents to reflect elegance and good taste
- Each tower is hand crafted with attention to detail, shrink wrapped, tied with a bow for presentation and ready for gift giving
- Include a personalized gift message with your order by selecting "GIFT" during checkout
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Crowd Pleaser Gourmet Food Gift Tower
Send a gift to please the a crowd--this three-tier gift tower from Art of Appreciation offers something for everyone with a generous array of sweet and savory treats. The "Crowd Pleaser" Gift Tower is handcrafted to impress friends, family, clients, and associates--while remaining within your gift budget. The reusable gold and blue swirled gift boxes are elegant and festive for any occasion.
The "Crowd Pleaser Gourmet Food Gift Tower" includes:
- Savory Beef Salami
- Brie Cheese Spread
- Three Pepper Blend Water Crackers
- Crunchy Smoked Almonds
- Tavalore Snack Mix
- Frosted Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies
- White Confetti Candy Popcorn
- Three Ghirardelli Caramel Chocolate Squares
This handcrafted Art of Appreciation original gift tower is ready to give and tied with a bow for presentation.
Please mark GIFT during check out to include a personalized gift message.
Flavor: Chocolate Option | Size: One Size
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchase hundreds of product per year from Amazon. I only review items that are better than expected or product that are really bad. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Duped
My son sent this to me for xmas. I didn't have the heart to tell him how bad it was. A total waste of money. I would not pay $10 dollars for this. Read morePublished 19 months ago by ginny
Was a Christmas gift and it went over very well. Quite large and packed full of stuff. I would buy again.Published on February 20, 2014 by C.Wise
We were so glad to have these snacks handy for company and ourselves. They were yummy, the kids liked them and it saved us extra steps for the holidays.Published on January 17, 2012 by Co-op Granny
The family I sent it to loved all the goodies in the basket and had a field day eating them up.They were fresh and a great assortment of snacks.Published on January 8, 2012 by cathybook