Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 17, 2012
I don't have a problem spending $40 for a gift for my friends, but what they received was embarrassing. If I could post the photo here, I would. A plain very cheap basket, no holiday décor whatsoever. Some sample sized packages of whatever covered by clear cellophane and a small red bow glued to the top. Never again will I purchase from this company.
on April 10, 2014
The package of "goodies" was not only skimpy but the few cookies were stale. I was very disappointed by the contents of this cute package. It looked fine but once the package was opened there were few items and the contents were awful. It was an embarrassment!!
on May 6, 2014
Not worth for the Money I paid. I must have got lot more chocolates and cookies with the same amount I paid.
I suggest better you order fresh flowers for less than this.
on May 10, 2015
Sent as a gift and mom loved it. The card wasn't included, as requested, but she guessed it was from me.
on December 10, 2012
Great service. Received on time. looks good. This is a great gift for someone. Bought this for a gift, and they loved it
on December 29, 2013
I bought this as a gift last year for my brother..it is much cheaper looking then pictured so I ended up having to go to town to get him something nicer!
on December 14, 2011
yeah its super small and at the price i paid i expected way more i hope the recipients enjoy it
on April 5, 2013
This was to be a gift but when I received it I was not happy with the product at all.
It was very small and the contents not worthy of the price paid.
on January 5, 2015
smaller than I thought but nice
on August 19, 2014
Gifted
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question