- Series: Consciousness, Literature and the Arts (Book 47)
- Publisher: Rodopi Bv Editions (October 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004322981
- ISBN-13: 978-9004322981
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,375,032 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Art and the Brain: Plasticity, Embodiment, and the Unclosed Circle (Consciousness, Literature and the Arts)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Amy Ione is an artist, educator, international lecturer, and the Director of Berkeley-based Diatrope Institute. She has published many books and journal articles on her multidisciplinary research, including Innovation and Visualization: Trajectories, Strategies, and Myths (Rodopi, 2005).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?