- File Size: 308 KB
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Publisher: Mundania Press (October 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009Z27B1A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#404,622 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1270 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #1902 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- #3991 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
The Art Of Falling In Love Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this story to anyone, man or woman, who enjoys romance and who wants a relatively short read (about 2-3 hours). This is a romance with a twist, or two, or three, and is one you will not be able to put down.
The only possible shortcoming to this story is that it leaves you wanting more by this author. Thank you, Jennifer, for this story. Please give us more!
I will be waiting to read future books by Jennifer Thompson. Don't keep us waiting too long please.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a moderately quick, uplifting romance story. For that is what it is, a sweet romance that doesn't really have any carnal aspects.