- File Size: 383 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Serenade Books (April 16, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 16, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WA5EL6W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#743,381 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2430 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #2605 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #3077 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
The Art of Falling: inspirational romance (Taste of Texas Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Heather is event planner for an art museum and Wyatt is a bull rider that has made a name for himself. She considers him a celebrity and wants him for to emcee an event
I loved the interaction between the characters and it is a well written story.
I loved the character of Nana, a woman who knows what she wants.
Being a novella, you can climb in your favorite chair, with a glass of sweet tea and read it in one session.
I look forward to the next books in the series.
There's nothing deep or thought provoking about this book. But it is a good, simple, enjoyable read. The characters are well-developed and likable. There is the typical tension between our male and female main characters. She's determined not to love someone in a dangerous job because she doesn't want to get hurt. And he's a bull rider who wants to please his mom struggling with cancer but is worried about the cost to his heart.
This book isn't going to be one you dig into or linger over. But it will make for a nice, easy summer read by the pool. And, although it's a quick read, it's a fun one. I give it four easy stars and a G rating.
Wyatt almost falls in love with Heather at first sight, but she’s skittish. She almost bolts when she sees a video of him riding a bull. When she comes to an event where he’s almost trampled, he’s afraid he’s lost her forever. How can he show her their love is worth any risk?
I enjoyed this plot and the characters. The title was woven into the story nicely, and it was a clean read, But I didn’t expect it to end so quickly. It felt like half a book, and the ending, if you could call it that, was definitely rushed. You see, the story ended at 47%, and the rest is made up of a few chapters from three other books and ads for other books from Redbud Press. I wouldn’t even call 79 pages a good novella - more like a short story. It took me about an hour to read. It felt as if the author, for whatever reason, stopped before she finished. I gave it 2.5 stars, which rounded up to a 3.
I love that the premise of The Art of Falling is based on two opposites falling for each other. One is a man who rides bulls for a living, which is a very high risk job. The other is a woman who is extremely cautious because she is scared of what could happen to herself or a loved one. It is a great set up for conflict between the two.
This sweet love story is heartwarming and inspirational. Humor is sprinkled throughout and the attraction is definitely there between these two! Very enjoyable.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. These opinions are my own.
His mother has been diagnosed with cancer so he is taking care of her and being there for her. She is somewhat of a matchmaker and she thinks her son really needs to meet and court this young woman. Theirs is a good story. Lots of life lessons as they come to grips with issues. It was a good story and I would definitely recommend it. Good read.
However, it is still an enjoyable read. For a debut work it is good with me expecting great things from this author. If expanded it could go from a good novella to a great novel.
The publisher provided a copy for an honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns