- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild Books & Visuals; 2ND edition (February 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563670178
- ISBN-13: 978-1563670176
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,001,215 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Art of Fashion Draping Paperback – February, 1996
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, I recommend this book for anyone looking to get started in draping that doesn't want to spend a fortune. Connie covers the basics and has good glossaries. The only other thing i would add is that for draping like this to work, you must have a custom dressform and the instructions on the Threads website for a paper mache form are very good and cheap to execute. The cellulose insulation for making the mache is $5 for a giant cube of it.