- File Size: 15317 KB
- Print Length: 330 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Mantua-Maker Historical Patterns (September 4, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 4, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LKSRBJS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #435,870 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $6.01 (40%)
The Art of Fashion: 1850 - 1859: Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 330 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?