- File Size: 15345 KB
- Print Length: 330 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Mantua-Maker Historical Patterns (September 4, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 4, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LKSRBJS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,011,334 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $6.01 (40%)
The Art of Fashion: 1850 - 1859: Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 330 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?