Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Art of Hand Reading (DK Living)
Format: Paperback|Change

Just what I was looking for on the Art of Hand Reading! Excellent used book vendor (Jenson Online Inc.) at a fraction of what it would have cost new. Lots of color photographs of actual hands and very descriptive of meanings of both major and minor lines without unnecessary "interpretations" so that I am comfortable with intuitively understanding patterns. I also appreciated her hints on how to ink your own palms/fingers/thumb and print your hand on paper for comparison later. I recommend this hardcover book for ease of use and ease of understanding.
on September 18, 2016
The color pictures were great, very helpful. However, some of the explanations along side the hands were printed way too small and printed much too lightly. It looks as if somebody was trying to save on ink. Disappointing.
on September 5, 2016
This book was a lot of fun to read! I know virtually nothing about palm reading or the practice, so I'm not sure if the practices in this book are the most accepted or not and am in no position to challenge them, but from a beginner's standpoint it was very easy to understand, and very much a fun learning experience!
on August 6, 2015
Of all the books I have on palmistry -- this one is excellent! It's very pictorial and explanatory of the palm (that is one you want). The pictures are in vibrant color of human hands so that the reader can naturally connect with the material. This is a good place to start if you want to understand the meaning of your hands.
on March 2, 2017
A lot of good illustrations and straight forward info
on November 12, 2014
Written more for young folks but a good way to pick up a bit of basic history and information on the subject quickly.
Surprisingly there is a lot of history is this book complete with images-whether photos, drawings or old illustration- that in itself makes for a fun read in an easy format. The pages are broken into short, quick subjects with these images so in a sense you are getting an entertaining base of the art of hand reading.
on October 31, 2017
Very interesting and informative.....it's not about the traditional "Palm reader" but explains how the lines and features in your hands can be indicators of health, stress, strong points, artistic ability, etc.....
on June 18, 2017
A fun book to read even if you are not into palmistry! Imagine of you are!...
on March 23, 2015
Great Book!!!!!!!
I actually owned this book and lost it. When I found it here, I HAD to get it. I love DK products, they are sooooo comprehensive and easy to read and understand!!! This book is amazing!!! It not only gives information about palm reading, but also physiological make up of the hand. Sooo cool!!!
on March 10, 2015
I borrowed this book twice from the library before deciding I couldnt be without it and needed one of my own. And whilst borrowing it the second time, I did a short reading for the librarian based on the information I'd learnt the first time I read it. Of the many books on palmistry that I've added to my collection, this is my absolute favourite.