Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on October 7, 2014
Beautiful illustrations. A great coffee table book and a reference book. I am looking forward to studying some drawings and make some textile prints from this.
on January 7, 2014
Loved this book. The school house charts are so lovely. It makes it really easy to see exactly how a natural wonder is made, making it easier to do an elementary drawing based on the charts. I'd recommend this book to people who like botanical illustration (I do) or just want to see an educational product beautifully done. Educators may like it, too to see how an effective display/chart of the natural world.
on November 11, 2015
This book is a fascinating goldmine of education, art for framing, or simply a beautiful coffee table book. It would make a great gift for people that love art or nature, for decorators, parents, seniors, or for yourself. I recently saw a collection of 6 identical minimally framed prints in the mid 200's on a popular decorating site. My only difficulty will be choosing which side of the page I will frame because so many of my fav's for framing are back to back. But there are at least 25 full size suitable for framing so I don't anticipate a problem..
on June 8, 2012
I had seen this book advertised in a magazine & loved the prints. I bought the book with the intent to frame & hang some of the prints but the book is so lovely, I changed my mind. Very happy with the product.
on September 11, 2014
Just a perfect coffee table book, artistic inspiration, but for me, a stunning archival book for my graphic collection.
on November 4, 2016
If you know someone who loves vintage pull down charts..... THIS is holiday gift for them!! TRUST ME!!
on September 11, 2012
If you love old chart art, this book is fantastic. Nice selection of floral subjects as well as others.
The black background makes the art work stand out. The flowers are beautifully rendered. Would be great to take a few pages and use as wall art if you didn't mind dismantling the book.
on December 17, 2013
The pictures in this book are absolutely stunning. I purchased this book to take a few pages out and use as art for my dining room wall. I was a bit disappointed that the pictures didn't fill the entire page, but they are still large enough, about 8.5" by 11".
I was also pleasantly surprised that there is a zoology section to the book. I didn't read the description very well, so I'm not sure if it states they are there or not.
This book is highly recommended by me!
on March 24, 2016
Gorgeous!! I bought this with the intention of ripping out to frame some of the illustrations. I don't think I can do it, the book is so gorgeous. This is a great value!
on February 12, 2016
Beautiful binding; good quality printings, appealing selection of images.
Very nice to look upon, study, understand, imitate, and finally draw your own botanical studies.