- Buy any 2 ART OF LIV'N products get 5% off, buy 3 get 10% off Here's how (restrictions apply)
Art of Lunch Designer Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag by Danny Ivan (Portugal), Set of 3 - Pass This On
- Low Return Rate: 62% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "art of lunch"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE - You won't have to worry anymore about all the plastic waste produced from normal disposable sandwich bags after switching to our reusable sandwich & snack bags. They look way cooler too.
- EASY-OPEN ZIPPER - Feel good about sending your child to school with lunch bags that are easy to open. Our reusable snack bags are made with embroidered gripper tabs to help open them easily for little fingers or big ones.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Our dishwasher-safe, quick-drying, grease-proof, and moisture-proof reusable lunch bags make cleanup a breeze. Like a pair of your favorite jeans, they will soften and fade with repeated washings.
- CERTIFIED FOOD-SAFE - Made from cotton fabric lined with food-safe polyester lining that's been tested lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
|Alphabetz Toddler Backpacks, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When lunchtime hits, you want fresh food, but you hate the waste that comes from throwing away all of those plastic bags all the time. Us, too. That's why after becoming aware of the environmental problems caused by disposable, non-recyclable plastic bags, we decided to create a product that can help reduce the amount of baggies thrown away every day.
We wanted to design a reusable lunch baggie that looked amazing, but could also cut down on the amount of trash that ends up in landfills. We decided it would be even cooler if we hit up some of our favorite artists and had them provide some of our favorite designs to put on the bags. They all said yes, and Art of Lunch Baggies were born!
Set of 3 Gourmet Reusable Lunch Baggies Includes: Snack Bag - 6.5 inches x 3 inches Large Sandwich Bag - 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches Extra-Large Sandwich Bag - 7 inches x 8 inches
If you are ready to make lunch more interesting while supporting artists around the world, scroll up to the top and hit the add to cart button and enjoy the art of lunch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the Art of Liv'n bags because they are thinner. The reason they are thinner is because they have no liner. (The Itzy Ritzy bags do have a liner.) It's nice to have the thinner bag, though, because space is sometimes limited in my kids lunch box.
I like the designs of these bags; they are okay for older kids and adults. They are stiff, but the instructions say that they will soften in time.
The only real downside of these bags is that the zippers aren't the smoothest. (Itzy Ritzy zippers are way better.) Not a deal breaker, but I do wonder how the bags will hold up over time.
For right now, though, I'm really happy with the bags. We've been using them every day for a couple weeks, and they've been great.