- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1 edition (June 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500239339
- ISBN-13: 978-0500239339
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #447,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Art in the Making: Artists and their Materials from the Studio to Crowdsourcing 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Glenn Adamson is the Nanette L Laitman Director, Museum of Arts and Design, New York, and is the author of The Craft Reader, Thinking Through Craft, and The Invention of Craft. Julia Bryan-Wilson is author of Art Workers: Radical Practice in the Vietnam War Era, and associate professor of contemporary art at the University of California, Berkeley.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|