- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: LifeWay Christian Resources (February 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1602005125
- ISBN-13: 978-1602005129
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Art of Marriage: Small Group Study Guide Paperback – February 10, 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I extremely recommend recommend this. He uses biblical view of marriage, even SEX
A nice feature is the date night ideas and questions, which was the only part of the study that my small group unanimously found interesting and beneficial.
Undertake at your own risk, but if you do, expect a lot of snorting, eye rolling, and head shaking from your wife if she was born after 1970.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent study! Will help any marriage to thrive- love and laugh together!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a wonderful study for those who have the desire for a Christ focused Marriage. As with all studies of this type, it would not be humanly possible to cover the numerous... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Alphonso R Brown