BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2017
It was a true pleasure to open this book and seeing all the familiar classics that all art fans know and love, this time in coloring book format! The pages are thick enough so that markers and of course crayons won't bleed through. Only difficulty for me here is what colors to choose to fill in these lovely pages!
on January 12, 2016
What a wonderful coloring book, and what a great value. I was very impressed by the quality of the pictures included therein. Not only do we get to color some of the greatest artworks by the greatest painters; we also get color representations of each picture., and a short biography of each painter. Each painting is on a single page of fairly heavy paper so that the following picture will not be destroyed.
I fell in love with this book when I opened it and expect to enjoy numerous hours of coloring pleasure. Go ahead and try it .I think you will like it too..
VINE VOICEon November 17, 2013
I was wondering why this coloring book was so expensive, but it's more than just a coloring book. It has 60 illustrations of master works of art. The back of the book contains short bios of all the artists. The back cover opens out and has glossy color thumbnails of all the original masterpieces.

It's not too detailed so you can do your own shading, etc. Great coloring book for adults, or teens who are into art. The pages are thick enough to use colored pencils or oil pastels, or even pastels, but it's not the right kind of paper for regular pastels.
on March 18, 2016
I love art. I have been to museums around the world to see the originals in person. Several of my favorites.are included here. Unfortunately, this looks more like a book for my son. Could've been so much better!!
on March 27, 2016
I am always trying to expose my grandson to classical art without boring him to death and this product provided this option. He not only enjoys the beautiful pictures but he learns something about the artist.
on July 21, 2016
Love this book! The dark areas are few, the lines vary throughout in width and you can really stretch your imagination. The artwork is detailed without being overwhelming, and in some areas, especially where the original art is simply colored background, there has been a little detail added to aid the person using.
Hoping that this company has produced other books, as I'd like to have more.
on March 27, 2013
There are some works of art I am familiar with, and some I am not.. but I like all of them! I color with markers, Sharpies to be exact. These images are probably better suited to a good quality wax pencil/crayon because the markers feel too harsh for some of the images. The pages will bleed through (especially considering I am using Sharpies) so I make a copy of each image instead of coloring in the book itself. There are lots of pages - 60, and hours of fun recreating the classic or putting your own personal spin on them. I would not recommend this for a child however, it is definitely for the more advanced "colorer".
on August 22, 2015
I am extremely pleased with this coloring book. I bought it for my elementary school aged daughter to add to our homeschool curriculum as a fun way to introduce famous artists and their paintings. The paper the images are on are sturdy and perfect for watercolors, markers, and color pencils. The images themselves are well done. I kinda want to keep it for myself, but I got it for her.
on March 17, 2017
This is pretty nice. I was a little dissatisfied with the drawings themselves. There was a smudge of ink on Girl with a Pearl Earring and a Waterhouse page was missing!
on October 28, 2014
I love that this book includes a small color copy of the actual painting, so that you know what it originally looked like. Then you can copy it or be creative with your own colors.