- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; 1 edition (February 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226749363
- ISBN-13: 978-0226749365
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 1 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #559,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Art of Medicine: Over 2,000 Years of Images and Imagination 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a must-have, must-read book for anyone interested in medical history and/or in medicine.
Elegant coffe-table quality book that is simply a joy to read and to carefully observe its illustrations.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved it so much I bought another one for a gift