- File Size: 1914 KB
- Print Length: 284 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Study Guides & Study Guides in Sports Psychology (September 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: September 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NLRMHB4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #439,907 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.97|
Save $10.48 (70%)
The Art of Mental Training: Life or Death Decision Making - How to Conquer fear in Sports, Martial Arts, Self Defense, Business Kindle Edition
|Length: 284 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Art of Mental Training: Life or Death Decision Making - How to Conquer fear in Sports, Martial Arts, Self Defense, Business
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Thank you for this, I'm giving it to my family.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Reading this book I have learned how to take the right decision for life or death which is making me perfect and able to conquered any kind of fear. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jeffrey Shannon
I enjoyed the stories of his experiences. I have to admit I didn't do all his exercises, but they do provide food for thought nevertheless.Published 8 months ago by J. Finder
This is the perfect book for them who needs mental training. I am a sportsman and I am trying to conquer fear, but I don’t know how doing that. At last I found this book. Read morePublished 8 months ago by James Anderson
This book is incredible because it teaches you to make split second decisions with confidence, especially in life-threatening situations where it is most importantPublished 19 months ago by T.York
I'm writing this for you in a hurry so I can start training right now!Published 19 months ago by Rebecca
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Sports Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Sports Psychology