- File Size: 2082 KB
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1549572741
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074LZG7KS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,741 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground, Reclaim Your Time And Energy, And Refuse To Be Taken For Granted (Without Feeling Guilty!) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Explores the reasons why we feel like we have to say yes and gives you the tools to learn to say no.
“The best way to help people over the long run is to ensure your needs are met first” This is something I definitely struggle with and this books has given me tools to learn to say no and make sure my needs are met first.
There is even a short “quiz” in the book to see how much of a “people pleaser” you are. I found my results to be right on the money.
Think about the word “NO” with little extra attention we really realise that it is very important to learn to use this word so that we can achieve our goals, retain our relations etc.
It is a kind of skill and can be learnt to use wisely, if learnt to use wisely we can minimise the conflict that can arise on our surroundings like home, office, public places etc.
Yes all of us have to learn the art of saying “NO” without any clashes, hence I have read the latest release “The Art of Saying No” by author Damon Zahariades.
Yes the author has explained very beautifully how we have to ascertain before using the word with examples which are very vivid in our day to day life, he has made it clear it is an art and can be learnt with little extra effort so that all of us can save our time and energy. There are 10 strategies for saying NO are explained very neatly and precisely so that one can read and implement immediately.
I strongly suggest to professional who care for goals, person who care of relation / friendship and also other who are of guilty by saying NO, grab a copy The Art Of Saying NO by Damon Zahariades. read and master the art of saying NO save yourself from conflicts otherwise which may impede your achievement or peace of mind.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Occupational & Organizational
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Occupational & Organizational
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Methodology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Occupational & Organizational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Methodology