- File Size: 2082 KB
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074LZG7KS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,254 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Occupational & Organizational
- #1 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Methodology
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Methodology
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground, Reclaim Your Time And Energy, And Refuse To Be Taken For Granted (Without Feeling Guilty!) Kindle Edition
|Length: 172 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $5.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Explores the reasons why we feel like we have to say yes and gives you the tools to learn to say no.
“The best way to help people over the long run is to ensure your needs are met first” This is something I definitely struggle with and this books has given me tools to learn to say no and make sure my needs are met first.
There is even a short “quiz” in the book to see how much of a “people pleaser” you are. I found my results to be right on the money.