- Series: Early American Studies
- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press (February 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812238427
- ISBN-13: 978-0812238426
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,027,190 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Art in a Season of Revolution: Painters, Artisans, and Patrons in Early America (Early American Studies) Hardcover – February, 2005
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Lovell remains among [American art's] most articulate and persuasive champions. -- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, July 6, 2006
From the Publisher
Margaretta M. Lovell is Professor of Art History and Director of American Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. Her previous books include A Visitable Past: Views of Venice by American Artists, 1860-1915 and Venice: The American View, 1860-1920.