- File Size: 1615 KB
- Print Length: 81 pages
- Publication Date: July 24, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008OR9EEY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #923,471 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Art of Taming Chickens: - How to Tame Your Backyard Flock Kindle Edition
|Length: 81 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Art of Taming Chickens: - How to Tame Your Backyard Flock
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The first sections were things I already knew, okay. I like his writing style, it is enjoyable and easy to follow.
His approach, pick them up every day and hold them, is just too simplistic. He does not address adults that have not been held at all, how to catch the really wild ones, or how to catch them at all, and lastly, personality. They all have their own temperments and some are just too flighty to ever quietly tolerate being held. And some will jump into your lap...I can list at least five things that should have been in that book.
I am glad the book was free. I would not have been happy had I paid any amount for it.
The book has some great tips for taming your chickens. It is broken down into easy to read chapters, and includes topics about predators, exhibiting chickens and catching wild chickens. I love his drawings and photos. There are plenty of antidotes and personal experiences included, which makes the book entertaining.
If you are a newbie or experienced in the art of raising chickens, this book is worth reading!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Pets & Animal Care > Birds
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Birds
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies