- Hardcover: 253 pages
- Publisher: Tippers Intl (January 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961255218
- ISBN-13: 978-0961255213
- Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,079,809 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Art of Tipping: Customs and Controversies Hardcover – January 1, 1985
|New from||Used from|
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "Ghosted"
Seven perfect days. Then he disappeared. A love story with a secret at its heart. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This book discusses the following concepts in regards to tipping etiquette. - Rules and Systems Responsibilities - History of Tipping - Five Tipping Viewpoints
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|