Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 516 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 564 reviews
on March 28, 2017
Very useful product!
on February 3, 2014
Keeps the bobbins organized. There are not separate compartments for the individual bobbins, but it's really not an issue and besides that would make the case less compact. Construction is good and the price is quite reasonable. Easy to open yet stays closed when shut.
on May 29, 2017
great
on November 28, 2014
I prefer the models that a distinct slot for each individual bobbin, so I have already replaced this purchase which is better suited for small items like separating button by color into the different compartments.
on May 7, 2016
Not really useful to store bobbins. It is taller than a bobbin and is divided into rows with stationary dividers. The bobbins can move around and fall over if the row is not full. I use it to store sewing machine accessories such as optional feet, needles, seam ripper, etc. I than can put this box in a larger tool box with bigger sewing accessories and tools.
on May 31, 2013
This bobbin box works just fine for bobbins. My plastic bobbins stay in place just fine. I don't know if mine are larger than some of the other reviewers but I've not had the same problems that have been described with bobbins turning and unraveling.

I found an extra bonus, too. I accidentally ordered 2 of these and, it turns out, the spare is great for holding all my extra feet (including the large embroidery foot) for my Brother SE-400, as well as the tool to change from the sewing foot to the embroidery foot. I'm glad to have a nice place to organize all these items. It is much better than the flimsy vinyl bag they all came crammed in with the machine.
on February 9, 2015
It holds bobbins well, and I liked its size but I hated how the bobbins would slightly unthread, leaving you with twenty 8 inch pieces of thread hanging out and all over every time you get your bobbins out. I now know there are ones with foam in them and they work a lot better than this. But this does its job, it is small in size, and the plastic holds up really well. I just gave mine away though because I found the other kinds with foam to hold the bobbins in place.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2015
These boxes hold lots of bobbins however it is difficult to remove the bobbins. I found it difficult to get a hold of the specific bobbin I needed without removing the ones around it . A better design would be to make the bottom less deep and a top that allows for the bobbin to stick up above the edge of the bottom so you could get a hold of the bobbin. As it is they sit too deeply in the case. I use my seam ripper to lift up /get a hold of the bobbin I need .
on November 26, 2016
This box isn't great. It's pretty deep so when you fill it with the bobbins you can't get them out very easy. There also aren't individual slots to separate the bobbins. So if you don't fill each row they just bounce around in there.
on June 20, 2013
I use Singer 15 bobbins and this case is a little tall for them. So when I have 6 bobbins in the column its a little difficult to pull one out as the case is a little deep. Also the 6 bobbins leave quite a bit of wiggle room in the front/back of the line so after a while of being in the box the threads in the bobbins come loose and the box is a spaghetti of loose thread ends. I still give it a 4 star rating as I can keep a lot of bobbins in one compact place - useful.