- Save 20% on ArtNaturals Silymarin Milk Thistle Capsules when you purchase 1 or more ArtNaturals Discount Apply offered by Organic Nature Bin. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ArtNaturals Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum when you purchase 1 or more ArtNaturals Discount Apply offered by Organic Nature Bin. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ArtNaturals Korean Red Panax Ginseng when you purchase 1 or more ArtNaturals Discount Apply offered by Organic Nature Bin. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Top-6 Essential Oil Set - (6 x 10ml Bottles) - 100% Pure of the Highest Therapeutic Grade Quality - Premium Gift Set – Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.97 (12%)|
- AROMA AS THERAPY: At ArtNaturals, we believe that aroma is the best therapy. And it smells way better, and costs way less than other forms of therapy. Our luxuriously scented, pure essential oils can help you slay your day and sleep tight all night.
- MAKE SCENTS OF YOUR SPACE: When used with ArtNaturals aroma diffusers, our essential oils can transform your Om Sweet Home into a relaxing sanctuary of scented bliss. Breathe in tranquility, breathe out stress. No yoga pass required.
- GET CREATIVE: We’d love to inspire you with our DIY essential oil recipes for beauty, health, and home. Or you can create your own vibe by designing your own signature scents. Mixing artnaturals essential oils together is so easy, you’ll be a scent ninja in no time.
- SCIENCE STUFF: ArtNaturals essential oils are 100% pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS tested. Analysis reports are available on our website if you’re into that kind of thing. But you can just let your nose be the judge.
- PURITY PLEASE: When it comes to essential oils, purity is everything you want and nothing you don’t. That’s why artnaturals essential oils are always pure, vegan, and cruelty-free. So you can smell good while feeling good. We take our purity promise to you seriously, but please have fun with our products.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GO ON A GLOBAL JOURNEY
We curate our global collection of pure essential oils just for you by discovering the finest sources from around the world. So enjoy the journey without the jet lag with our Peppermint from Greece, Lavender from Bulgaria, Rosemary from Morocco, Tea Tree from Australia, and Frankincense and Eucalyptus from India.
artnaturals strongly believes in the power of our natural senses, which is why we integrate aromatherapy and essential oils throughout our growing collection of naturally-focused products.
ESSENTIAL OILS FOR MODERN BEAUTIES
The Ancient Egyptians had a thing for innovation. From the Pyramids, to King Tut’s tomb, to the world’s first memes, also known as hieroglyphics. But did you know that Egyptians were also the first to use aromatherapy and essential oils for beauty and wellness? It’s true. Egyptians considered fragrant oils a daily necessity and used them for bath, massage, cosmetics and healing. And centuries later, modern beauties like you can enjoy the same benefits of essential oils to soothe your spirit and channel your inner Cleopatra. No pyramid building required.
WHAT’S IN ESSENTIAL OILS FOR ME?
Glad you asked. Essential oils come from the highly concentrated liquid extracted from a plant’s “essence” or its flower, bark, seed or peel. These natural extracts contain loads of healing antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that can help ease your ailments, brighten your days and calm your nights. Kinda like a naturally fragrant first aid kit.
Artnaturals essential oils can help you drift off to dreamland naturally. Who needs to count sheep or pop pills when you can easily enjoy deep, scented sleep minus the hangover.
Multiple studies have shown those who used lavender oil displayed a significant improvement in sleep quality when compared to the control group. Plus unlike most sedative drugs, Essential oils does not cause any unwanted side effects and promotes general mental and physical health.
Top 6 Essential Oil Set
- LAVENDER: Lavender essential oil is the mother of all multitaskers. The fresh floral scent is a natural stress buster and sleep enhancer, and when mixed with a carrier oil makes a soothing moisturizer and healing balm for minor burns, cuts and bites.
- EUCALYPTUS: Eucalyptus essential oil used in a diffuser is your cold and flu season’s best friend. The healing power of this crisp, clean scent soothes stuffy nasal passage so you’ll breathe better while you get better. Add a few drops of eucalyptus to your shampoo or conditioner to detox your scalp and strands.
- PEPPERMINT: Put some peppermint in your step. This stimulating fragrance can help relieve sinus congestion and headaches, and rev up your energy naturally. Or mix it with a carrier oil for massage and let peppermint’s anti-inflammatory benefits work their magic by soothing your tired, achy muscles.
- FRANKINCENSE: Deep calm and peaceful feelings surround you when you diffuse the ancient aroma of frankincense oil. With it’s hints of pine, lemon and woodsy notes, frankincense is a natural way to ease stress and tension. Frankincense works its antibacterial magic in your home too, so fight off germs and bacteria without all those crazy chemicals found in traditional cleaners.
- TEA TREE:The bold, pungent scent of tea tree essential oil has a stimulating effect on your immune system. Tea Tree is known as the essential oil superhero when it comes to fighting germs and inflammation. So you can banish acne, fungus, and all sorts of infections. Tea Tree oil is a must have for any medicine cabinet for fighting fungus, acne and all sorts of infections.
- ROSEMARY: Rosemary essential oil, with its invigorating herbal scent, can lift you up you when you’re dragging, and calm you down when you’re stressing. Mix it with a carrier oil to help relieve arthritis and joint pain. And Rosemary’s a real beauty when it comes to antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Use it to help heal bruises and stimulate your scalp for faster hair growth.
TRY OUR DIY
- Sugar Scrub: For a natural exfoliant, mix ½ cup white or brown sugar, ½ cup Coconut or Jojoba Oil and 5-7 drops of your favorite essential oils and gently massage face or body. Sweet!
- Linen Spray: Perfume your pillows and scent your sheets naturally by adding 5- 7 drops of your favorite essential oils to a 4 oz spray bottle filled with water.
- Bug Bite Soother: Tell bug bites to buzz off with this natural remedy to ease itching and promote healing. Combine 7 drops of Lavender, 2 drops Peppermint oil, 3 drops of Tea Tree oil with 2 Tbsp of Aloe vera gel. Mix well and gently dab on bites.
Magnet Box and Recipe Booklet
Every artnaturals essential oil set comes in a streamlined, durable box with a convenient magnetic closure. Our specially designed box features an inner foam liner with individual bottle compartments to protect oils in transit. Packaged with care, your essential oils arrive in perfect condition— a flawless collection that comes pre-organized with every bottle at your fingertips.
Leak Proof Caps
We believe opening every bottle of artnaturals essential oils should be filled with fragrant bliss. That’s why we redesigned our bottles to feature childproof, leak-proof caps. These new caps along with our high quality dark amber glass bottles ensure your oil stays bottled up until you’re ready to use or diffuse it.
WE’VE GOT SCENT CRED! GC/MS TESTED
artnaturals Essential Oils are 100% Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, vegan and cruelty-free.. Our oils are also GC/MS tested. Analysis reports are available in the images and on our website.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Although we believe in the quality of our essential oils, we do not recommend the internal use of them. For aromatherapy purposes, we only suggest topical and inhalation use, both proven and effective delivery methods. Considered generally ‘safe for consumption’ by the Federal Drug Administration, there are still too many variables that come with ingesting very potent and concentrated essential oils via the mouth, which comes with great risk if there is not proper understanding of dilution ratios. In the event you decide to orally ingest our Essential Oils for therapeutic reasons, please do so under the supervision of a qualified aromatherapy professional. Our Essential Oils are not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website should not be viewed as medical advice. Please consult a medical professional for diagnosis and medical treatment should a condition persist.
ArtNaturals Top 6 Essential Oils Set is an aromatherapy medicine chest and beauty box in one. Frankincense, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Rosemary Essentials Oils can be used with a carrier oil for soothing, healing skin and hair, digestion, headache and congestion relief, and massage therapy. Used with a diffuser or humidifier, the calming or invigorating fragrances create stress-relieving home and office atmospheres.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled – Through the use of a still, steam is used to separate the oil from the plant.
10 ml. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Country of Origin: India. Plant Part Used: Leaves.
• For use on skin or hair, dilute essential oil in carrier oil and massage in.
• Essentials oils can also be diluted by mixing a few drops into shampoo, body wash, bath water or cleaning product.
• Add a few drops to water reservoir of diffuser or humidifier for room aromatherapy use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, if you are within a 2 to 4 feet range of an oil Diffuser then you can definitely notice these array of lovely aromas. The downside is that the fragrance does not linger and will go away rather quickly, and I'm talking in terms of a few minutes. Even while I was in an enclosed area with all the windows shut and using a fairly high concentrated amount of oil (up to 9 drops of oil in 120ml of water) things do not change much.
1. Very natural smelling fragrances and did not have much of an 'artificial' and/or chemical odor;
2. Gives off a somewhat tranquil 'sensation' to your immediate environment.
3. Works great for adding the oils in homemade soaps and lotion
1. As an air freshener, the oil blends do not permeate a medium-sized whole room too well;
Top international reviews
Im disappointed as the picture shows orange but instead you get frankincense.
I have since gone back to the description and can see that it does say frankincense but i still think the picture is misleading as i only purchased it for the orange because thats the one my 5yo daughter asked for.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.