Artelegno 07 Venezia Magnetic Knife Block, Solid Beech Wood Natural Lacquer Finish
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stylish, universal and easy to clean knife block designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Made of top quality solid beech wood from sustainable forests.
- Lacquered with food safe water based varnishes
- Strong neodymium magnets for the safest hold of the knives. Holds up to 14 knives Maximum blade length 11,6 inches.
- Special care given in the selection of raw materials and finishing in order to achieve the highest quality standards.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I really wasn't expecting anything fantastic -- but what arrived was a really sturdy with outstandingly strong magnets. The knives stick to the block like crazy glue, but at the same time, with a little force, slide out easily once you pull.
The only ding is that the magnet doesn't run across the entire panel -- there are two magnetic 'strips' in there holding two knives per panel, including the very top panel -- but for slim knives like my bread knife, it's conceivable that I may want to put three knives on one panel instead of the usual two. That won't work because the strips are to the left and right; the center has no magnet. That said, I have two 10" chef's knives on the top panel and all the santoku knives or vegetable knives fit two to a panel perfectly--you wouldn't want more than that on any of the panels. So, while a full-panel magnet may have been better, it's not really necessary so I'll leave the five stars!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You will love this knife rack. Looks great with the knives in it. Easy to access. Great on the counter. Sturdy and durable.Published 9 months ago by Wesley Hamm
I like the general idea of having a magnetic board to put my knives but I'm a bit disappointed in how many it can hold, which isn't much..about two per board due to the magnets. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
In the new kitchen I didn't want to drill holes for my knife magnet. This Works Great ...AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.Published 13 months ago by D. Koch