BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 14, 2017
Kept my interest, some of the nautical terms have to be researched for a landlubber like myself.
on August 4, 2017
Some inaccuracys, A pressed man being allowed shore leave in time of war? being allowed to just walk off the ship and out of the navy on his sisters request? Renzi giving a carter half a crown for a ride on the carters wagon? a penny or two maybe not half a crown.
other than that not a bad read but not up to the standard of some other authors.
on July 27, 2017
I think I would have enjoyed this much more in my teens when I read the Horatio Hornblower series or the Patrick O'Brian books. The sea talk is actually much more technical but I don't think that the characters are quite as intriguing or well developed as in the above mentioned series but I will most likely continue on in the series as time permits.
on May 6, 2017
Second in the series. Plenty of action, a love story and two escapes from being stuck ashore for the rest of Kydd's life.
on January 31, 2017
Fun read
on October 30, 2016
Very enjoyable although a little slow moving in places whilst the author builds the story line and develops the characters, essential I suppose in a series that I think is now up to book 14. I would however have enjoyed a little more battle action but will definitely buy the next book as a friend of mine is still hooked after book 14
on September 26, 2016
Kind of jumpy plotting, but still a good read and incentive to read the next volume in the series.
on June 15, 2016
Good book
on April 22, 2016
Well researched, compellingly told. I'm looking forward to having the entire series read. These books are clearly a labor of love for the author
on March 10, 2015