- Save 10% on Arteza Water Brush Pens - Self-moistening - Portable (Assorted Tips, Set of 6) when you purchase 1 or more Arteza Real Brush Pens offered by ARTEZA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Arteza Water Brush Set of 6 - Fine, Medium & Broad Tips when you purchase 1 or more Arteza Real Brush Pens offered by ARTEZA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Arteza Water Brush Pens offered by ARTEZA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Arteza Kids 9X12" Watercolor Pad (135lb/200g, 30 Sheets, 2 Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Arteza Watercolor Pens offered by ARTEZA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Arteza Watercolor Pad 9X12" (140lb/300g, 32 Sheets, 2 Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Arteza Watercolor Pens offered by ARTEZA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Arteza Real Brush Pens, 96 Paint Markers with Flexible Brush Tips, Professional Watercolor Pens for Painting, Drawing, Coloring & More, 100% Nontoxic, Multiple Colors
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Amazing Quality for the Money: Try them & see for yourself. These premium paint pens offer richer colors & finer, more flexible tips than you'd get with costlier brands. Value pack provides 96 pens.
- Endless Creative Options: Use your Arteza Paint Brush Pens with water to create delicate watercolor effects. Or, use without water for dry-brush painting, sketching, coloring, calligraphy & more.
- Mess-Free Watercolors: These paint markers give you precision control, so you can easily do everything from light pastel washes to subtle shading & gradients. Without fuss, muss, mess, or worry.
- Like Real Brushes (Only Better): Each brush pen has a soft, supple tip made of durable nylon brush hairs. Use the tip's tapered point to create thin lines. Brush down for thicker lines & strokes.
- Safe, Nontoxic & Guaranteed: ACMI-certified for safety, your Arteza painting & drawing pens come with our special promise: If you have problems, just let us know & we'll send you a free replacement.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
=== > Made with Water-Based Inks & Real Brush Tips, Your Arteza Brush Pens Provide Premium Artist Quality at a Sensible Value Price. 96-Pen Set Provides 96 Vibrant Colors < ===
Tired of fussy, messy media that limit your creative options? Try this versatile Brush Pen Set, exclusively from Arteza. With its 96 vivid colors, it offers you countless possibilities for artistic self-expression. Ideal for beginners & seasoned artists alike... kids, adults & students.
Each Arteza Brush Pen Features:
=== > Genuine brush tip made of flexible nylon bristles
=== > Finely tapered point that gives you precision control
=== > Lightfast water-based ink that won't fade, bleed, streak, or smudge
=== > Comfortable, sure-grip handle that's easy on wrists & fingers
Multiple Uses, Endless Effects
Use these premium paint pens:
=== > With water for delicate watercolor washes
=== > Without water for dry-brush painting & drawing
=== > To mix, blend, shade & layer
=== > For thin, medium & thicker strokes
=== > For pen-&-ink sketches, calligraphy, manga cartoons, adult coloring books & more
No Mess, No Fuss, No Worries
Go ahead. Have fun. Let your imagination run free. Your Arteza marker pens are super-easy to use & control. So, you can try new techniques to your heart's content, without worrying about making a mess.
ACMI-Certified for Safety & Backed by Our Great Guarantee
Add to cart now... plus stock up for all the artists you know. Perfect birthday or graduation gift.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great color selection - their Payne's grey is AWESOME
Awesome price point
Only con is it takes awhile to get used to them. They do not blend well if you lay down color and then try to spread it with a brush or water brush. It doesn't matter what kind of paper you use, the results are the same. Through trial and error I have found the best way for me to use them with water is by sticking the brush tip directly into water. Then I lay down my lighter tones and as the color comes back I use it to shade. This reminds me very much of how chameleon pens work when you dip them in alcohol.
Awesome buy! Great for the casual colorist and professional artist alike!