Arteza Rotary Cutter Quilting Kit, Set of 4 (6.5X24" Ruler, 18X24" Mat, 45mm Cutter, 45mm Blades 3 pack )
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Includes: (1) 45mm Rotary Cutter (3) 45mm Rotary Blades (1) 6.5X24" Acrylic Ruler and (1) 18X24" Self Healing Cutting Mat
- 45mm rotary cutter features an ergonomic soft grip handle for comfort, blade guard with safety lock feature. Ambidextrous - Blade visible with right & left hand
- Easily slash through 4 layers like a samurai with (3) 45mm authentic Japanese steel blades
- 6.5X24" Patchwork acrylic ruler is Non slip for stable and safe cutting - Patented double colored grid lines for clarity on light & dark fabrics - 1/2 inch seam allowances
- 18X24" Self Healing Mat - Double-sided, Anti-glare & Non-slip surface for Easy and Safe use - Triple-layered for Durability - Made from 100% Non-toxic & Odorless TPO & PP
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100-percent polypropylene mat can be recycled after it's life-time, for environmentally responsible disposal. Made from 100% PP (polypropylene) so it's completely non-toxic. Contains no cadmium, phthalates or other cancer causing chemicals. WARNING - To prevent damage to the mat's self-healing surface, please follow these instructions: The mat is intended for use exclusively with sharp rotary blades. Dull or dented blades will cause damage to the self-healing surface. Cutting deep and/or at sharp angles may also prevent the mat from restoring to its original state.