Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Arthur: Arthur's Teacher Trouble
Format: DVD|Change
Price:$24.95+ $3.99 shipping

on August 17, 2015
It was perfect. Me and the kid knew it well before we bought
it. We love the ARTHUR series. And this was at a good price.
on February 23, 2013
We love Arthur. Marc Brown never ceases to amaze me and my family with his choice of topics for Arthur's adventures. Such well written stories with good morals. Kids's of all ages seem to relate to the stories. We have been reading them since my daughter was 2 1/2.
on July 31, 2015
thanks
on February 2, 2003
Well this episode reminds me of the book because the have the same parts and diffrent things they did for this episode was this they hide in the library in the teachers room amd saw Ratburn in a basketball game. Evreyone in Arthur's teacher trouble gets scared while at the entrance to the elwood city mall prinella tells them a story about this beast one Mr Ratburn eats nails for breakfast and get all question wrong he could take that student to death row and a vampire.In Arthur's spelling trouble he had to get ready set go for the september spellathon but 1st he had to past a spelling test with a hundred words and a spelling bee so Arthur and the Brain won and studied Arthur had butterflies in his stomch Arthur won the spelling bee with the word PREPARATION. And Mr Ratburn was happy the things he said to him helped him.
on August 13, 2011
My 11 year old son, James, LOVES Arthur. It is not only good for him, but for the whole family. Arthur's stories teach lots of great facts and are interesting enough for me as a parent. The end includes a PBS kids logo of Dash scuba diving.
on November 27, 2000
I am an Arthur fan,but this is not the best in the series.However,I enjoy it.