Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Arthur Schwartz's New York City Food: An Opinionated History and More Than 100 Legendary Recipes Paperback – Illustrated, March 1, 2008
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Chris Callis has been a professional photographer for more than 30 years. He is the photographer of Maury Rubin’s Book of Tarts and Stewart Tabori and Chang’s Alvin Ailey Dance Moves, among other titles.
- Grade Level : 8 and up
- Item Weight : 3.38 pounds
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1584796774
- ISBN-13 : 978-1584796770
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 1 x 10 inches
- Publisher : Stewart, Tabori and Chang; Illustrated Edition (March 1, 2008)
- Reading level : 13 and up
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #962,678 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: