- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Feral House; Annotated edition edition (November 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1932595422
- ISBN-13: 978-1932595420
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.4 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,397,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The 35 Articles of Impeachment and the Case for Prosecuting George W. Bush Paperback – November 1, 2008
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dennis Kucinich is the former mayor of Cleveland and has represented the Tenth District of Ohio for the United States House of Representatives since 1996. He was also a candidate for the Democratic nominee for president in the 2004 and 2008 elections.