- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 4 edition (March 27, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205380328
- ISBN-13: 978-0205380329
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #39,600 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Articulate Voice: An Introduction to Voice and Diction (4th Edition) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
"The Articulate Voice" taps into the most current research to clearly and concisely deliver the basics on voice production and techniques for improving pitch, rate, volume, and quality. One reviewer praised, This is a rare find in comparison to other voice and diction textbooks." Another calls "The Articulate Voice" "a model of clarity and concision."