- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 3179)
- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2004 edition (June 13, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540229582
- ISBN-13: 978-3540229582
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,064,842 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Articulated Motion and Deformable Objects: Third International Workshop, AMDO 2004, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, September 22-24, 2004, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) Paperback – June 13, 2008
Prepare for your professional certification with study guides and exam prep tools from Wiley. See more
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?