|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.9 x 3.7 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||CECOMINOD053935|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Great for Industrial Vintage Retro DIY Projects.|
ArtifactDesign Black and White Zig Zag Fabric Cord Set 15 Feet Hanging Pendant Light Fixtures , Uses Standard Size E-26 Light Bulb , Great for Industrial Vintage Retro DIY Projects
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique design 15' 5" Fabric cord allows you to raise or lower the light.
- Uses basic E-26 light bulb up to 60 Watt is not included.
- Easy to use ,you just need to insert light bulb and your lamp is ready to use.
- Includes 2 hooks and mounting clips. 100% satisfaction guaranteed otherwise money back with no hassle.
- You can combine any pendant lamp shade to create your own design like Mason Jars, Plant light ,Grow light ,Cage lights and many more great lamp ideas
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
• Fabric Cord Length: 15' 5" Includes 2 hooks and ceiling clips. Max. load 4lb • 100% satisfaction guaranteed otherwise money back with no hassle. • Easy to use ,you just need to insert light bulb and your lamp is ready to use • Great for Industrial Vintage Retro DIY Projects., Uses basic E-26 light bulb up to 60 Watt is not included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, a funny thing happened. As I finished the string-covered, glue-soaked balloon to let it dry overnight, the balloon popped and two hours was shot as I sadly looked at the soppy mess of wet yarn in the floor. After a few choice words, I chucked it all in the bin and went on with life.
Later, I was looking through his book case for old stuff to donate to make room for new Christmas books/games. I saw his long-abandoned cardboard Minecraft Creeper head on top of the book shelf. BOOM! New plan! I traced the inside of the light's screw-on nut in the center of the top, cut out the hole, fed the nut through the inside of the head to hold it on and hung it over his reading chair. I used a 60W equivalent globe LED bulb that I knew doesn't generate much heat so the head won't burst into flames.
He LOVES it!
As the other reviewers have remarked, this has no in-line switch, but I just put it on a countdown timer so he can just reach beside the chair, hit the top of the switch and it stays on for an hour. Problem solved.