- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 6830)
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2011 edition (September 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3642228860
- ISBN-13: 978-3642228865
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,038,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Artificial General Intelligence: 4th International Conference, AGI 2011, Mountain View, CA, USA, August 3-6, 2011, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Artificial General Intelligence, AGI 2011, held in Mountain View, CA, USA, in August 2011. The 28 revised full papers and 26 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 103 submissions. The papers are written by leading academic and industry researchers involved in scientific and engineering work and focus on the creation of AI systems possessing general intelligence at the human level and beyond.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|