Artisan Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat - 2 Pack
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.01 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits 18" x 13" baking sheets
- Safe - Constructed of FDA and LFGB-approved materials. BPA and BPP free.
- Versatile - Can be used in the oven, microwave, toaster oven and freezer. Turns any baking sheet into a non-stick surface
- Saves Money - No need for parchment or wax paper. Silicone is durable and long lasting
- Healthier option - No need for cooking sprays or oils
- Saves time - Easy clean up - wash with soap and water and let air dry. Also dishwasher safe for top rack only
- Withstands temperatures from -40 degree to 480 degree F (-40 degree to 249 degree C)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Value of Versatility
Artisan's Silicone baking mats are more than just for baking. From kneading, rolling and shaping dough to roasting meat and veggies to freezing fruit, these multi-use surfaces are a staple for every kitchen.
From Breakfast and Lunch to Dinner and Dessert, Great Meals Start with Our Mats
Put our multipurpose mat to work in the oven, microwave, toaster oven, and freezer.
Replace disposable nonstick options like parchment and wax paper with a durable, long lasting solution.
Eliminate the need for cooking sprays and oils. Mats are composed of FDA and LFGB approved materials and are BPA free.
- Multi-purpose non-stick silicone baking and pasty.
- No cooking sprays, oils or parchment paper needed.
- Not to be used as a cutting surface.
- Can be used in the oven, microwave, toaster oven and freezer.
- Withstands temperatures from -40 degrees to 480 degrees F (-40 degree to 249 degree C).
- FDA and LFGB approved.
Top Customer Reviews
I am pleasantly surprised that it has not blackened like all other mats do and that the quality has remained the same since I bought it (probably used them about 30 times in the oven since). I also use it for rolling out dough and fondant - Not an ideal surface, because it gets sticky, but at least it's cleaner than using my kitchen countertop. I have yet to try it with chocolate and candy making, but I'll update once I have.
3 Month update: Still awesome, I use these about twice a week. The only thing that's stained has been a tomato-oil sauce. I have now tried the mats w candy making (ie, pipe melted chocolate on it, and throw it in the fridge or freezer), and it worked really well. Only problem is if you're gonna roll up the mat to make a curved 3D piece, note the candy/chocolate will stick to both sides and you'll need parchment paper on one side. Alternatively, potentially try corn starch to avoid sticking? I have yet to try this technique.
I really wish I read the negative reviews instead of focusing on the glowing ones and the high average product rating. I found several reviews that also mention smoke. Some at higher ratings mention it was a one time thing. Unfortunately that wasn't the case with me. It may be because I have a double electric wall oven. I don't know but if that is the issue, however I feel the manufacturer and amazon should have a disclaimer if that is the case.
It looked like a no brainer to me because the competition (Silpat) is much pricier and has a comparable rating. You get two Artisan baking mats for the price of one Silpat. I haven't tried Silpat but they have been on the market for much longer. That may be my next purchase but I will have to research the compatibility with electric ovens.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seriously can't cook without these. I bought 3 sets to gift to my daughters and a extra one for me. I won't cook without
these and it saves my pans.
These mats are truly Non-Stick, indestructible and last forever! I've bakes everything from hundreds of Christmas cookies, chicken, beef and even caramel popcorn! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jessica R.
Purchased for my wife as a gift. We have used intermittently for almost 2 years now with no issues. Have only used for baking, not for anything else.Published 3 days ago by MickGraw
I've used them several times. Non stick, clean up easily, I love them. Can't believe I waited so long to buy them.Published 4 days ago by kathleen h.